3/2/10

真正的友谊不会因为时间和距离而有所变质

Dinner with 2 lengluiS that I knew since Form Six *shy*

Sin Yi

&

Mmei

As I promised before, have to treat them a dinner for..
No reason la!
I like to dinner with LEngluiS maaa xD

Initially planned to have meal at the Grand Kampar Hotel
Yet at the end we went back to Ipoh hunt for korean food
Both of them gila towards Korea =D lolx

After dinner around 10 plus
We still wanna go for movie though having morning class the next day xD
But guess what?
When we arrived the cinema,
Huh?!
How come it closed??!
ZzZ

I counted the time, woww
The last gathering among 3 of us was 1 year ago
Wth
Study at the same uni, stay at the same area, but tarak meet at all.. Sounds impossible huh?

Though we didn't gather for more than one year
Luckily we still have plenty of topic to chat~

I believe that
真正的友谊不会因为时间和距离而有所变质

I'm not that kind of ultra-superior friendly person,
My temper is bad all the time,
Thus
I always ruin my relationship with those people that I care in the past
What else? =x

If you close to my friends
I bet they will said
AHTOHar?
( Yup~ All my friends except my uni friends call me as AHTOH)
He quarrels with all his friends at least once de lar~ Biasa =X
Some more some more right
They said those people who tarak quarrels with me is not my TRUE FRIENDS
Wth xD

I admit that
I'm not that kind of ultra-superior friendly person,
And my temper is bad all the time
I always ruin my relationship with those people that I care in the past
What else?

But
I really do cherish all of my F.R.I.E.N.D.s larrrr
Do you believe me? =X

NExt outing with MY F.r.E.i.N.d.s!
During CNY
Don't ffk or else..
U guys know what will happen =X
Ngek

Arghhh.. I hate to upload picha here zz
SO forgive for not uploading the food's picha k? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment