25/1/10

I'm not a hokkien kia =D

Trying hard to learn Hokkien recently


For no reason =D You believe it or not? XD

Really lar.. now really learn for no reason dy.. =(



It’s sibeh hard lor I tell you.. Muka have to be tebal sikit to ask >_<
I now like a baby learning a new language,
Learn from 1 to 10 >_<


Eat di sa si go lak chit puei kau cap



While having breakfast in penang

I keep asking

Ini ha mi? ha mi? ha mi?



Then I learn sibeh many Hokkien vocabularyS

Such as :



Cai kueh, These inside got garlic =X I anti - garlic




OH NI!!! I LOVE THIS SIBEH MUCH




Chi Bak? Or Chi Ba_ ? XD




Cha tang hun.. Hardest Hokkien word of the day..




Lo mee~




* Picha Missing *


Kiam cai hu teng!




And and and..

I found that cili padi is damn funny in hokkien..

Hiam jiok kia? Lolx






Speak with me in hokkien


Although most of the time I don’t know what are you talking about. XD



WA KA LU KONG, LU SHI PAI LANG, WA SHI EN DAU BA ^^

2 comments: